NexNeuro Therapy Delivery System – How it works
NexNeuro Bio-Frequency Therapy is a non-medical vibroacoustic system that provides cellular stimulation through vibration to the cells of the mind and body. This therapy delivers frequencies in a passive and non-invasive process that activates the brain and central nervous system with the specific intent of balancing, optimizing and harmonizing cells of the body and brain to a healthy state.
Components of the NexNeuro System
- The Rest Audio titles are composed with low frequency sine waves with designed to vibrate the body with optimal psychological and physical impact. This vibroacoustic audio resonates through the body’s nerves, muscles, skin and bones providing deep “cellular stimulation”.
- Brain activity is based on cells called neurons which interact and connect with each other forming neural networks. These neural networks respond to external stimuli and are activated by stimulating an individual’s senses and nervous system.
- Vibroacoustics is “the process of hearing sound vibrations through the body.” This is accomplished with special sound generators designed to transmit frequencies through the body with optimal psychological and physical impact.
- The relaxation response brings about decreased muscle tension, a lowered heart rate and blood pressure, a deeper breathing pattern, calming of the stomach, and a peaceful, pleasant mood.
The benefits from therapy sessions may include but not limited to:
- Passive and calm feeling
- Enhancement of overall mood
- Reduction of generalized anxiety
- Non-invasive Brain Stimulation
- Sensation of Complete Relaxation/Peacefulness
- Full and Peaceful Night’s Sleep
- Relief from Aching/Twitching Muscles
- Mental Clarity
- A feeling of being refreshed
- A feeling of being recharged
- State of Induced Relaxation
- Heightened State of Mental Awareness
- Increased mobility
- A regained Sense of Hope